ANNOUNCEMENT 07 Jun 2013In June 2013, the government of Vietnam announced a change in import duties.
NUMBER OF INTERVENTIONS
On 7 June 2013, the Vietnamese Ministry of Finance issed the Circular 79/2013/TT-BTC raising the import duties on the following sugar-based products:
- maple sugar and maple-oriented syrup from 3% to 10%.
- glucose and glucose syrup from 10% to 15%.
- pure fructose from 3% to 15%
- man-made honey from 10% to 15%.
- flavored or colored sugar from 5% to 15%
The new rates will be applicable from 22 July 2013.