ANNOUNCED AS TEMPORARYNo
FDI: Financial incentive
On April 10, 2012, President Karimov of Uzbekistan issued a decree to stimulate the attraction of inward FDI. Among others, the following measures are implemented:
- tax holiday for inward FDI;
- prohibition of nationalisation of foreign investments and other assets of foreign investors;
- financing of required infrastructure for large FDI projects (over US$ 50 million and having at least a 50% share of FDI);
- prohibition of additional requirements and limitations to investment activity by other government bodies
- simplified access to visas for employees of FDI-funded enterprises.
⚑ Please report this page in case you detect an inaccuracy in its content.