ANNOUNCEMENT 05 Aug 2013

On 05 August 2013, the EIB provided financing worth EUR 50 million (USD 67 million).

NUMBER OF INTERVENTIONS

1

  • 1 harmful
  • 0 neutral
  • 0 liberalising
Inception date: 05 Aug 2013 | Removal date: open ended

State loan

On 05 August 2013, the European Investment Bank (EIB) announced an agreement worth EUR 50 million (approx. USD 67 million) for the project Volksbank Hu Ii SME & Oth Priorities from Hungary.

According to the project description issued by the EIB, Loan dedicated for at least 70% to SMEs and Mid-Caps and the remaining 30% to the financing of other priority objectives..

A state act in the GTA database is assessed solely in terms of the extent to which its implementation affects foreign commercial interests. On this metric, the investment support granted here is discriminatory.

AFFECTED SECTORS

 
N/A

AFFECTED PRODUCTS

 
N/A