ANNOUNCEMENT 28 Jun 2013In June 2013, the government of the Russian Federation announced a targeted tax change.
NUMBER OF INTERVENTIONS
25 2013 . 1066-
2013 2014 2015 , 2013-2020
On June 30, 2013, the Russian Government (according to Directive 1066-) approved of the implementation of the 2013-2015 plan concerning the State Programme for the Development of Agriculture (see also related GTA measure No. 3980 mentioned below). The plan includes the following major state measures (with related sub-programmes given in brackets):
- ensuring the manufacturing of crop farming and animal husbandry products (under the sub-programme Development of the Sub-sector of Crop Farming and Processing and Sale of Crop Farming Products and the sub-programme Development of the Sub-sector of Animal Husbandry and Processing and Sale of Crop Farming Products);
- increasing the share of cattle breeding stock (under the sub-programme Beef Cattle Breeding);
- providing grants to farming enterprises for their establishment and development (under the sub-programme Small Business Support);
- making possible the sale of newly produced agricultural equipment at discounted prices(under the sub-programme Technical and Technological Modernisation and Innovative development);
- preserving tax benefits for agricultural manufacturers (under the sub-programme Implementation of the State Programme).
A total of RUB 815.67 billion (USD 25.82 billion), including RUB 493.82 billion (USD 15.62 billion) from the federal budget, are to be allocated for the implementation of these programmes. The GTA includes financial incentives given to domestic firms that could face international competition.