ANNOUNCEMENT 10 Feb 2010In February 2010, the government of Kazakhstan announced a change in private-sector financial support.
NUMBER OF INTERVENTIONS
the Government Decree from 10 February 2010 #80 - http://ru.government.kz/docs/p100000080_20100210.htm
"National holding "KazAgro""
By the Government Decree of 10 February 2010 #80 was extended a subsidized loan to the "National holding "KazAgro" (http://nhkazagro.kz) at the amount of 80 billion tenge (550 million of US dollars). The purpose of the credit is to support agricultural sector in Kazakhstan. The interest rate of the loan is 0.01 percent per year.
'National holding 'KazAgro' JSC was founded with Decree of the President of 11 December2006 #220 "On some issues on agribusiness development" aiming the realization of the state policy in formation and development of competitive and export-oriented agrifood sector.
Strategic goals of Holding:
1. Concentration and direction of investments for priority Agribusiness goals performance.
2. Higher performance of state investments in Agribusiness.
3. Development of agrarian production and service infrastructure.
4. Assistance for formation and development of clusters in Agribusiness.
5. Development of agricultural export.
6. Regulation and stabilization of internal food markets.