IMPLEMENTATION LEVEL

NFI

AFFECTED FLOW

Outflow (subsidised)

ANNOUNCED AS TEMPORARY

No

NON-TRADE-RELATED RATIONALE

No

ELIGIBLE FIRMS

firm-specific

JUMBO

No

TARIFF PEAK

No
← back to the state act
Inception date: 28 Feb 2017 | Removal date: open ended
Still in force

Trade finance

The governmental institutions KUKE and Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego approved a loan which has a total value of EUR 34.3 million (USD 36.42 million). The loan supports an export contract awarded to the Polish company Unibep to build a tennis centre for the company Akwa-Minsk in Belarus. 85% of the contract value is approved as a loan under the governmental programme Finansowe Wspieranie Eksportu (Financial Support for Export), whilst the remaining 15% is financed through the Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego directly. The financial transaction was announced in a press release on 28 February 2017.

The GTA includes state guarantees, loans and other financial incentives that are likely to affect the restructuring and performance of firms facing international competition, whether from imports, in export markets, and from foreign subsidiaries.

AFFECTED COUNTRIES

MAP
TABLE
EXPORT

AFFECTED SECTORS AND PRODUCTS

541 General construction services of buildings
542 General construction services of civil engineering works

Please report this page in case you detect an inaccuracy in its content.