IMPLEMENTATION LEVEL

NFI

AFFECTED FLOW

Outflow (subsidised)

ANNOUNCED AS TEMPORARY

Yes

NON-TRADE-RELATED RATIONALE

No

ELIGIBLE FIRMS

firm-specific

JUMBO

No

TARIFF PEAK

No
← back to the state act
Inception date: 07 Jul 2017 | Removal date: 06 Jul 2022
Still in force

Trade finance

The trade finance loan has a value of USD 24.54 million and supports a sugarcane development and irrigation project in Ghana. It is provided by the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) and requires that at least 75% of the contract price for goods and services associated with the sugarcane development and irrigation project is sourced from India. The remaining 25% may be sourced from elsewhere. This measure disadvantages other sellers of the same products to Ghana.

The credit agreement is effective from 07 July 2017. 

AFFECTED COUNTRIES

MAP
TABLE
EXPORT

AFFECTED SECTORS AND PRODUCTS

363 Semi-manufactures of plastics
3917 Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor (for example, joints, elbows, flanges), of plastics.
391721 Of polymers of ethylene
391723 Of polymers of vinyl chloride
391729 Of other plastics
391731 Flexible tubes, pipes and hoses, having a minimum burst pressure of 27.6 MPa
391732 Other, not reinforced or otherwise combined with other materials, without fittings
391739 Other
391740 Fittings
432 Pumps, compressors, hydraulic & pneumatic power engines; parts
8413 Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with a measuring device; liquid elevators.
841311 Pumps for dispensing fuel or lubricants, of the type used in fillingstations or in garages
841319 Other
841320 Hand pumps, other than those of subheading 8413.11 or 8413.19
841330 Fuel, lubricating or cooling medium pumps for internal combustion piston engines
841340 Concrete pumps
841350 Other reciprocating positive displacement pumps
841360 Other rotary positive displacement pumps
841370 Other centrifugal pumps
841381 Pumps
841382 Liquid elevators
841391 Of pumps
8481 Taps, cocks, valves and similar appliances for pipes, boiler shells, tanks, vats or the like, including pressurereducing valves and thermostatically controlled valves.
848110 Pressurereducing valves
848120 Valves for oleohydraulic or pneumatic transmissions
848130 Check (nonreturn) valves
848140 Safety or relief valves
848180 Other appliances
848190 Parts
439 Other general-purpose machinery & parts
8421 Centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers; filtering or purifying machinery and apparatus, for liquids or gases.
842119 Other
842121 For filtering or purifying water
842123 Oil or petrolfilters for internal combustion engines
842129 Other
842131 Intake air filters for internal combustion engines
842139 Other
842191 Of centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers
842199 Other
8424 Mechanical appliances (whether or not handoperated) for projecting, dispersing or spraying liquids or powders; fire extinguishers, whether or not charged; spray guns and similar appliances; steam or sand blasting machines and similar jet projecting machi
842420 Spray guns and similar appliances
842489 Other
842490 Parts
441 Agricultural or forestry machinery & parts
8424 Mechanical appliances (whether or not handoperated) for projecting, dispersing or spraying liquids or powders; fire extinguishers, whether or not charged; spray guns and similar appliances; steam or sand blasting machines and similar jet projecting machi
842481 Agricultural or horticultural
445 Machinery for food, beverage & tobacco processing; parts
8421 Centrifuges, including centrifugal dryers; filtering or purifying machinery and apparatus, for liquids or gases.
842111 Cream separators

Please report this page in case you detect an inaccuracy in its content.