ANNOUNCED AS TEMPORARYNo
On 31 May 2013, the Brazilian Foreign Trade Council (Camex) published resolution no. 37/13 reducing import tariffs on seven drugs. The items have been labeled as non-tariff products ('ex-tarifários') and added to the Mercosur List of Exceptions to the Common External Tariff (Letec). The goal is to reduce the costs for the public health care system SUS (Sistema Único de Saúde).
The measure came into effect on 31 May 2013 and affects the following drugs:
1. Abatacept (NCM 3002.10.29), reduced from 2% - 0%
2. Cetolizumab pegol (NCM 3002.10.29), reduced from 2% - 0%
3. Golimumab (NCM 3002.10.29) , reduced from 2% - 0%
4. Telaprevir (NCM 3004.90.69, already on Letec) reduce from 8%-0%
5. Boceprevir (NCM 3004.90.79, already on Letec) reduce from 8%-0%
6. Palivizumab (NCM 3002.10.39, already on Letec) reduced from 2% - 0%
7. Hemoderivatives factor VIII (NCM 3002.10.39), reduced from 2% - 0%
On 25 October 2018, the Brazilian Foreign Trade Council has adopted Resolution 82 revoking 124 resolutions including this one.
⚑ Please report this page in case you detect an inaccuracy in its content.