ANNOUNCED AS TEMPORARYNo
The Ministry Decree from 23 October 2009 # 965 the strategy of pharmaceutical industry development up to 2020 was proved. It is aimed at increasing the competitiveness of the domestic pharma industry. The strategy has the following benchmarks:
The benchmarks are to be achieved through:
1. Stimulation of localization on the Russian territory of high technology production of medicines.
2. Stimulation of establishing production of high technology chemical and biochemical substances in Russia.
3. Stimulation of obligatory transition of the domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards by 2011.
4. Stimulation of development and production of generic and innovative medicines.
5. Elaboration of new educational programmes and modification of existing ones in order to enhance staff qualification and provide the pharmaceutical industry with new specialists.
6. Provision of medicinal safety of the Russian Federation.
The total finance of the programme for 2009-2020 makes 177 620 mln. roubles (6 billion US dollars).
⚑ Please report this page in case you detect an inaccuracy in its content.