On 28 May 2015 the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission approved Decision Nr. 34. It is in line with article 41 of the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union signed on 29 May 2014. The purpose of the legal act is to support the exports of goods, produced in cooperation among the governments of the Member States ("Member States") of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The measures in the legal act that may affect international trade flows are:
- coordination of the work of national export credit agencies of the Member States;
- development of mechanisms for co-insurance and reinsurance of export risks between the national export credit agencies of the Member States.
- work in collaboration with the national (Central) banks of the Member States on improvement of the state support concering the export of goods, works and services. For instance, mutual acceptance in the provision for credit policies of national export credit agencies.
- establishment of an advisory body, related to the development banks of the Member States with the involvement of the competent public authorities of the Member States.
- intensifying the lending among the development banks in the Member States with the goal to support the export of products, manufactured in the Member States.
- development of mechanisms to support lending in connection with the export of products produced in the Member States.
- state support among the Member States with regard to export-orientated leasing transactions.
- organisation of exhibition, trade fairs, exhibition activities, promotional and PR events.
Decision Nr. 34 of 28 May 2015 shall enter into force 10 calendar days after the date of its official publication.